Board

Board
Makeuptardis

torsdag 4. september 2014

Green makeuplook

I love how arabian style makeup look brings out the eyes:)) They become intense and passionate. And it suites every eye colour or shape. For my arabian makeup look I used a green eyeshadow, because green helps brown eyes to pop:)


The look:







Products used:
I  have a huge eyeshadow palette that I bought several years ago, and I don't remember where or what is name of palette:(
But I used following eyeshadows from palette:

I used a golden eyeshadow as a base:

Then I used two shades of green:
First I used the green one on the left on the whole lid, then I used green on right. And blend it all together.


For eyeliner I used gel liner from Loreal:
I had eyeliner around whole eye and black eyepencil on my waterline. 


For covering up dark circles I used concealer from Mac:


And mascara:






All done:)) I hope you liked it:)

                                                             Song of day:
                                                      Ellie Goulding: Only you

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar