Board

Board
Makeuptardis

tirsdag 9. september 2014

Put on some red lipstick and live a little

I have unhealthy obsession with red lipsticks. My current number of owned red lipsticks are 9 + all lip balms with hint of red color.  Red lipstick has to be most feminine thing in world, along with heels. One can use red lipstick daily with subtle eye makeup ( or none other makeup at all) or in the evening with smokey eyes. And secretly, men love when women have red lipstick on:)

About two week ago I was at the local Vita store and discovered new red lipstick collection from L'Oreal. It is L'Oreal pure red lipstick collection and has a red shade for every skin type. L'Oreal spokeswomen are fronting this collection: Jennifer Lopez, Blake Lively, Eva Longoria, Julianne Moore.


In Vita, the had Jennifer Lopez shade and Blake Lively shade. After swatching those two, I discovered I liked Blake Lively shade better:)

I an very pleased with this lipstick, as it is very rich and creamy. And it lasts forever.

For today's makeup I had a very subtle eye makeup, with classic eyeliner. Sometimes less is more:)

Today's look:


For eyemakeup I used my beloved Naked 2 palette and this are the shadows I used:
Bootycall on whole lid and Chopper in the inner corner of eye.



I used first YDK in crease and blend it well in, then i used Busted over YDK and blended everything together.

Just simple eye makeup:)


Lips:
As I wrote in the beginning of post, I used red lipstick from L'Oreal new collection, Blake Lively shade, sort of dark red lipstick shade:



Look:







Hope you liked today's post:))

  Song of the day:
You're so dark
by Arctic Monkeys

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar