Board

Board
Makeuptardis

mandag 15. september 2014

My hair adventure

Hello, everybody:))

In this post I am going to how you how my hair went from utter disaster to healthy and shiny.

My natural hair color is dark brown/black. About 1 year ago I decided that I needed a change and my hair went from black to blonde in few hours. And there was price to pay. Hair was really damaged, dry and in bad shape. Hair was always in ponytail or braids, because it looked awful when it was let down.
After a while I tried olive oil, and it did help a little. But in Juni month I decided enough was enough. So i got appointment at hairdresser and sat 5 hours in chair, while she did her job. And that hairdresser did her job, really. She put some brown highlights and did minicoloration to make color natural. I did keep blonde hair , but now it was blended with brown highlights.

My hair was finally manageable again. But it didn't  get healthy right away, because there was still some parts of hair that was chemically burned and dry.

So I decided to use some natural remedies for dry and damaged hair, together with some hair products bought in stores.
And now, after almost 3 months, I am seeing huge changes. My hair is shiny, soft and hair ends are much less dry.


This is products I used last 3 months ( when washing hair):
Coconut oil is great for dry hair ( and many other things too). I put it on dry hair ca. two hours before washing it. You can buy coconut oil in shops for healthy life/food.






I use several different hair masks, not in same time, thought, I circulate between them.

The first one: Garnier ultra doux reconstructing mask:
It is great product, with honey. Hair feels softer and it is more easier to comb through.




The second one:
This one is really popular and has frequently won awards for best hair products.

Macadamia natural oil deep repair masque: it is my third box of this product. It really is good.





Products for after I am done with washing my hair:

I use heat protecting product so my hair is protected when I am using blow dryer.
Kerastase ciment thermique:



For finishing touch I use the following products:
Macadamia natural oil healing oil spray: I spray it over the whole hair and massage it in.


Then i use a little bit of  hair oil on hair ends:
Schwarzkopf Oil miracle:



My hair now:






As you can see, it is not quite as it should be yet. There is sill some dry ends, but I am getting great results from my care routine, so I hope that in few more months, my hair is going to be even better:))


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar