Board

Board
Makeuptardis

onsdag 10. september 2014

Hello, fall:)

The summer is leaving, and fall is coming, slowly but steady. Fall colors are showing on trees and the days are shorter. 

Makeup in fall/winter should be a little heavier, darker. Like the weather outside. Copper, cranberry and golden eye shadows are wonderful in fall. 

So in todays makeup post, I am going to show you one of fall makeup looks.

For this look I used Lorac pro pallete:




For my face I used following products:
Upper left: Gosh browkit for my eyebrows; Middle: Bourjois healthy mix concealer; Upper right: Isadora scultp kit for face (Only used blush and highlighter).


The look:








How to do eyes:
First apply Garnet on whole lid and little in crease:


Garnet on left side:

Then on your outer part of lid apply Deep Purple ( left on the picture above). Only thing to remember, these shadows are very pigmented so a little bit goes a long way:)

Then I used Taupe eyeshadow and applied it over the crease to soften up the Garnet:


Then I applied just a pinch of Espresso in the crease ( avoid lid) to define crease a little bit:


In the inner corner of eye/ tear duct  I used  Golden eyeshadow, to brighten up area a little.

For lower eyelid ( below lower eyelashes) I mixed Garnet and Purple.

I didn't take picture of eyeliner and mascara, you can use any black eyeliner / mascara.



Hope everybody liked today post:))
Hugs from Dragana:)


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar