Board

Board
Makeuptardis

torsdag 28. august 2014

Maybelline Instant Anti-Age The eraser foundation

I decided to buy this foundation, because I already have concealer from same product. And I love concealer.
I bought foundation at HM ( Hennes and Mauritz) on sale, at 75 kr. And luckily they had it in my shade.




It comes in cute package, with see through cap and red part in the middle ( one is supposed to turn red part to the left for foundation to appear).

This foundation has a sponge through which foundation appears. You apply foundation directly to your face and use  products sponge to blend it in. But I use my foundation brush, because it blends better and I can control how much product I want on my face.


Foundation feels very lightly on my face and blends well into skin. With some other foundation I get dry patches, especially on my forehead, but not with this. Face looks radiant and healthy. And it lasts whole day.

My shade is in 010 Ivory.




It says that this foundation is supposed to erase fine lines and dark circles around eyes. And also helps tighten and improve skin elasticity. Luckily my skin still doesn't show any wrinkles or crow`s feet around my eyes, but I can see that foundation hides small imperfections on my face well and my dark circles are gone:)


There is just one thing that is negative about this foundation, and that is the sponge. I think it doesn't look that hygienic, you are supposed to use the same sponge every time to apply foundation. It says on the back of foundation that one shouldn't wet applicator, but use dry tissue only. The sponge is supposed to be protected with an anti-microbial system, but I am still not convinced. As I wrote before I use my own foundation brush to blend foundation into my skin.
All in all, I do recommend this foundation.
Rating:
9/10


                                                                     Song of the day:
                                                              Ed Sheeran - Give me love


Have a nice day:)))



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar