Board

Board
Makeuptardis

onsdag 27. august 2014

Ghosts

After a long pause, I am back:) I must admit my inspiration was way down low, but nothing lasts forever:)

I promise, i am going to update my blog and post some new makeuplooks.

Today i was in pink mode. SO i decide that a little bit of pink makeup is the thing.
Summer is not over yet, so for this look I used Too Faced Summer Eyes colection.

The look:








Products used:



Seashell on whole eyelide, up to brow. Plumeria on eyelide and Cocoa Beach in crease and under lower eyelashes. Remember to blend all well:))

For eyeliner I used one if my all time favourite Nyx the curve:





Mascara I used is called Volumix Fiberlast and is from Eveline cosmetics:


For my face I used foundation from Maybelline ( Instant Anti-age The Eraser in shade 010 Ivory) and concealer from Bourjois ( Healthy mix in shade 52 medium radiance). I am going to write more about Maybelline foundation in my next post:



I bought a new product from Isadora makeup, called Isadora face sculptor. It has blush, bronzer and highlighter, everything you  need for radiant face.
I used all three of those in todays look. 




I used bronzer for slight contouring of face and highlighter for highlighting  eyes.

For eyebrows I used my old brow kit from Gosh:





For lips I used Glow tinted lipbalm from Essence:




Song of the day:
Laura Marling - Ghosts



Have a great day:))





Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar